Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Why I End Up Like This...?

Why people ever feel pain...

I used to it sometime in the past...

That i would cry whenever i can. . .

Heartbroken is something that never last

It's my accompanion

it's my best pals

But, it's not there anymore...

Long before...

It's already gone...

All the mysery and the pain...

I can't feel it again...

In My heart there is nothing remain...

i'm not feel lonely anymore

even if i'm alone all the time

i feel perfectly calm

whenever people come

i'll hide myself somewhere

so that they can't see me again

I trust nobody

And i don't care anythingelse

i doubt everybody

and i don't want to believe

I just keep on moving

Believe in nothing

Just keep on going

Even if i always longing

That this journey will someday end up

At the home that i always dreaming

But i'm too afraid to just looking

So i just keep on moving

Keep on longing

Is there any home that the door open

i'm afraid to just looking

Even if i always longing

So, i just keep on seeing

To the street that have no end

No comments:

Post a Comment