Friday, July 22, 2011

Lesson From Daily Life: Lesson 1

Have you heard/see this quote before
I've worked too hard and too long to let anything stand in the way of my goals. I will not let my teammates down and I will not let myself down. ~ Mia Hamm
Well... if you didn't then now you did! And this quote is just perfect for me this moment...


I've face so much obstacles to achieve my one goal. The obstacles that made me lose faith of what tomorrow might bring, lose passion of what i have to do, lose hope of achieve my goal...

I want to give up so many time, but whenever i think of how many i've been through... i keep moving forward, i push myself over my goal that i yearn of.

I try to believe that i could do it! No matter how impossible it look like... somehow, there will be some way or another to accomplish my will. I will be able to do it! I'll achieve my goal and overcome all the obstacle!

In this hopeless darkness, i believe there is a ray of light that will guide me to the place i yearn of.

i want to believe that problem are not stop sign, they are guidelines that will guide me to my Goal!

I Will Definetely Make It In Time! Just U watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment