Monday, February 7, 2011

hei There...

hi all... i'm izhumi,

i love love love reading sooo much... it's just like being taken into another world, LOL

my friends often told me that when i'm reading i just completely lost into ma own world and hardly give attention into my surounding... hehe.. sorry for that, it can't be helped anyway.. it's just i can't help but being taken away by all the words,, it's just like magic... it have form and when i read it.. they form itself into something that really wonderfull that i can't took my eyes away from it... hahaha.. lol

i love writing too, thought i don't have that much talent to write something that can actually move others... i just feel secure whenever i can write out my mind (actually i don't really good with speakout my mind)... thus, make me easy to misunderstood.. but, i don't really care... i don't give a damn about what people say... if i do, maybe i will never be able to life until now.. hahaha..lol

you know... i'm from indonesia,, a country with a bunch of troubles.. but even so, i'm pround to be indonesian and in many way.. i'm glad i born here,
i'm collegian and now i'm in my last year.. (well, it's still long way to go, thought..) i enjoy my life, despite of many bad thing that happens in my life.. actually you could say i have a wonderfull life.. or so, i want to think that way...

No comments:

Post a Comment