Thursday, February 10, 2011

Water Drop


did U ever give a thought about rain. I love rain... when I just a little kid I used to play in the rain a lot... and even now, whenever I see the rain, it's always bring back good memories. I never jump in to the rain on purpose anymore, i mean.. i am no longer a kid. but, U know I enjoy getting cought in the rain on my way home. . that really nostalgic,,

I remember when I was young... when rainy season come into Our country, I used to wait the First rain. That's really exciting! U know, I remember our parent always said "don't go out in the first rain, it's only contain disease.. let all the first rain wipe out all the dirt for us, then you have all the rainfall along the season", but i never give a thought about it... it just too exiting to ignore The First Rain,, I mean, with all the ban from our parent... isn't it more exciting for us to get it,, hahaha...lol

The First Rain... the first water drop that touch your skin, it's just like the first snow (well i don't know how snow is feels like, but i thought that equal to it for us in a two seasoned country)
in the rain, with a gloomy sky.. we laugh together... we walk side by side.. with friends, that make the rain seems so bright. . . and becouse most of people getting lazy when the rain come, that make the street so vacant like it's all belong to us...

When i getting bigger and be an adolescent.. play in the rain seem so much childish.. though, i really want to... but i just can't,, i mean, what people will say about me, a wild your girl who love to play in the rain... oh no, what should I do if a guy i like happened to know,, that really embarasing... Or so i thought at that time, hah.. funny, doesn't it.. to think that i have that kind of thought... but even so, i still love rain so much. . .

my friend often yell at me about how careless i am for not bringing raincoat when rainy season come... i thought it just a little habbit that really hard to change... since i'm a young girl i used to ignore to bring umbrella or raincoat, coz i always wait for an opportunity to get cought by the rain... hehe, lol

that's how much i love rain... and i always wait an oportunity to feel water drop on my skin again...

No comments:

Post a Comment